- Anyone over the age of fourteen can register in www.carmy.es as a user without having to get the consent of their parents or guardians first.
- The consent of parents or guardians is required to process the personal data of children younger than fourteen.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall information be obtained from minors concerning the professional or economic situation or the privacy of other members of the family, without informing them first.
- Children aged thirteen or younger who have visited the website must not register as users without getting the consent of their parents or guardians first.
- This website respects and looks after the personal data of the users. Users must know that their rights are guaranteed.
- Personal information is never requested unless it is really necessary to provide the services required.
- The personal information about users shall never be shared with anyone, unless it is to comply with the law or unless the user in question has specifically given their consent to this.
This website complies with the requirements of:
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council dated the 27th of April, 2016 concerning the protection of individuals), which is the new regulation of the European Union that unifies the personal data processing rules and regulations in different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, dated the 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, December, the implementing regulation of the LOPD) that governs the processing of personal data and the obligations that website or blog data controllers must assume when it comes to processing this information.
The data controller of the information that is obtained through the contact forms is Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L. assigned TIN B73717076, which has its business address in Camino Salabosque, 13 – 30152 Aljucer (Murcia-Spain). It makes First Communion dresses for girls and its contact email address is email@example.com.
The personal data is obtained through the contact form available on the website.
The category of data that is processed in this website is IDENTIFYING DATA and therefore it is not a category of data that is especially protected.
PRINCIPLES TO APPLY TO THE PERSONAL DATA
The principles to apply when processing the personal data comply with the European data protection regulation.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: users shall always be asked to give their consent to have their data processed for one or various specific purposes, which they shall be informed about beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: users shall only be asked for the data that is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activity mentioned in this website.
- Storage limitation principle: the data shall be kept for as long as it is necessary to process it, according to what it is obtained for and users shall be informed about the corresponding period of time that it shall be kept for. With regard to subscribers, the lists and data bases shall be checked from time to time, the data recorded, which is not used for a considerable amount of time, shall be deleted.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: users shall be given a guarantee that their personal data shall be processed in a secure, confidential and appropriate manner. Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L. has taken the necessary security measures to make sure that unauthorised third parties do not access or misuse users’ data.
Only the data that is strictly necessary shall be requested to contact Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L.:
Name, contact telephone number, email address and the comments or enquiries that users would like to make, in order to favour communication between the parties.
Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L. has taken the appropriate technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of the personal data, pursuant to the provisions established in the Royal Decree 994/1999, dated the 11th of June.
When users click on “send” in the form it is assumed that they have specifically given their consent to have the data included in it processed so that we can provide our professional services.
These users’ rights can be exercised by writing to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L., Camino Salabosque, 13 – 30152 Aljucer (Murcia-Spain). Telephone number + 34 968 257 322.
Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L. guarantees that the Personal Data Protection Regulations shall be fully complied with, pursuant to article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (referred to hereinafter as the LOPD) and it informs users of www.carmy.es about its personal data protection policy so that they are free to decide whether they want to provide Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L. with their personal data that has been requested in the website, when they make any type of enquiry by sending the forms asking for information. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, all the data that is marked in required fields of the forms, which is considered to be necessary, must be provided. Users must fill in the forms with true, accurate, complete and up-to-date information, as they shall be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by filling in the forms with false, incomplete or out-of-date information.
Hence, users are hereby informed and give their consent to having their data stored on the existing computer files in the company and to the computer processing of these to deal with the requests made by the browser through the information request form, which is the only point of entry of the personal data.
Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L. has taken the legally required personal data protection security measures, it has also taken and uses the necessary technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access to the personal data and all other possible risks. In turn it undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep the personal data confidential and it shall take all the measures necessary to make sure it is not altered, lost, processed or accessed by unauthorised third parties, given the state of technology at all times.
The Website has a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which guarantees that the personal data shall be passed on in a safe and confidential manner, seeing as the data shared between the server and User and the feedback, is completely coded or encrypted.
With regard to the data sent by users, they can exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and where appropriate, oppose the processing of their data at any time, pursuant to the provisions established in the LOPD and other applicable rules, by writing to the Head of Communications at Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L. either by email to email@example.com, or by sending a letter to Hijos de Evaristo González, S.L., S.L, Camino Salabosque, 13 – 30152 Aljucer (Murcia-Spain) always stating the identity of the user.