Carmy guide, to take the correct measurements in a first communion dress.
Welcome to the CARMY Atelier.
With this little guide, we want to help you to take the correct measurements for first communion dresses.
You already know that all our suits are made in an artisanal way, with love and care and paying attention to each of the details, that is why it is important that the measurements are correct.
We always try to be at the forefront of all our designs by creating temporary garments with a very recognizable style and personality, and we are very proud that your daughter can wear one of our outfits, and for that we express our sincere gratitude.
You know that we can customize and adjust the suits to any size, do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you with whatever you need.
We leave you with a guide on how to take the correct measurements for a communion dress, as well as an explanatory video. We hope you find them very useful.:
- CHEST: We measure the contour of the chest, and leave a little finger in between.
- WAIST: we place the meter around the waist a little higher than the navel, and leave a finger in between.
- TOTAL LENGTH: we measure from the girl’s neck to the front of the shoe, always with the girl upright, it is very important.
- BACK: we measure from shoulder to shoulder.
- ARM: we measure the contour of the arm and leave a finger in between.
- SLEEVE LENGTH: we measure from the shoulder, passing through the elbow, and giving the sleeve length we want.
We also advise you to measure your chest and waist circumference by adding 1 cm for every three months remaining until communion, and adding 1 cm in length for every two months remaining until communion, although this never comes to be exact, but it is very approximate, and it will surely help you.
Video-Guide on how to take measurements correctly for a communion dress